Buying A Lithium Motorcycle Battery For The First Time
Here is a list of all the things you need to know when you purchase your first Lithium Motorcycle battery!
- Can be as little as 1/10th the weight of a Lead Acid battery
- Very high cranking power relative to size and weight
- Very slow self-discharge rate
- Extremely compact
- No internal liquids can spill meaning you can mount it in any orientation
- Very fast charging times, only 1-2 hours. By comparison, a flat lead-acid battery will take over 12 hours to charge complete charging
- Vastly superior reliability and very long service life compared to lead-acid batteries
- Lower per year cost of ownership as they can last up to 3-5 times longer than a Lead-Acid battery
Small Case Lithium Battery
At a very small 4.25 x 2.25 x 3.75 inches this battery offers extreme power in the most compact size in Lithium Motorsport batteries. This battery is best used for applications where extreme weight loss and ultra-compact size are desired and can be used for bikes from 600cc street use and 1200cc race use.
Lithium Motorcycle Batteries Australia
The AG-801 battery has 240 Cranking Amps yet is only 11 x 5.7 x 9.5cm . This battery is a great choice for those seeking very high power in a compact battery. It can replace the typical 12 Ah lead/acid battery with a weight savings of up to 80% while offering much more cranking power. This battery is best used for applications where extreme weight loss and ultra-compact size are desired.
Model: AG801 8-CELLDimensions: 11 x 5.7 x 9.5cm Cranking amps: 240 CCAAmp hours: 9 Amp Hours 5.5 Ah Weight: 0.7kgs
Recommended Reading: Solid State Battery Vs Lithium
Cafe Racer And Custom Uses:
- Perfect for Custom builds and Race bikes
- Antigravity Batteries are suitable for everyday use in motorcycles up to 800cc
- Compatible with Race bikes up to 1000cc
- Use may vary depending on modifications to the motor and the size of the motor
- Make sure your Antigravity Battery has enough cranking amps to kick over your motor
Reviews For Antigravity Ag
email@example.com July 15, 2016
We do a lot of riding for work and weve never been let down with an AntiGravity Battery. Love how little the small case ones are, too. Mount em any which way and still never have to replace one. Best money Ive spent in awhile
Anonymous January 27, 2015
Picked up this battery for my 500 exc after the stocker went kaput. I am really really impressed so far. The thing is so light and so compact! It fits great with the adhesive foam attached to it and cranks my bike like its brand new. Cant say that its cheap but it really does blow away the stock battery.
Daniel October 9, 2014
I have a 1981 Honda CX500 cafe racer. It had a 4 cell when I got it, but I fried it with the wrong charger . I replaced it with the 8 cell , I couldnt be more satisfied. It packs a PUNCH and starts that bike almost instantaneously. Definitely will recommend this to others and I will be a repeat customer when I need another battery!
Don’t Miss: Replacing Jeep Key Fob Battery
Antigravity Small Case 8 Cell Ag
- Antigravity AG-801 Lithium Motorcycle/Motorsports Battery, Small Case format.
- Built in the USA to high quality standards with unbreakable all-Brass terminal design.
- Ultra Lightweight: only 1.5 lbs. Enjoy better handling, braking and acceleration.
- High Power: 240 Cranking Amps. Faster motor turnover and better starting.
- Tiny Footprint: 4.25 x 2.25 x 3.75-in. Adhesive-backed Foam included for easy installation.
Notes About Our Antigravity Battery:
- Your ANTIGRAVITY AG801 8-CELL should be fully charged when first installed and before extended storage period, this will ensure the best battery performance. A Lithium-Ion specific trickle charger is recommended for long-term storage
- Important: Lithium Batteries require a specific Charger and using lead acid or AGM chargers will damage your Antigravity Battery and void warranty. See our range of approved chargers
- Lithium Batteries must be stored at more than 10.2volts otherwise they may become defective. A trickle charger is recommended for long-term storage or disconnecting from your motorcycle
Antigravity Lithium Motorcycle Batteries Fast $25 flat rate shipping Australia wide.
Recommended Reading: Change Battery Nissan Key Fob
Dont Let Its Size Fool You This Thing Packs A Punch Replace That Huge Heavy Lead
Weighs 1 Pound 9 Ounces.
240 Cranking Amps
Capable of cranking 1200cc race bikes!
Mounts just about ANYWHERE. Even upside down.
Comes with adhesive backed foam for an easy installation.
Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no Parasitic Drains.
Built to high quality standards with large all brass unbreakable terminal design.
Industry leading 3-Year Warranty!
3 Year Warranty
Capable of every day use in bikes up to 750cc.
Great for use in all Enduro bikes used for trail riding up to 550cc.
Race use for Enduro and MX electric start bikes up to 800cc.
Race and Track Day use in motors up to 1200cc.
Custom builds like cafe racers or small bore customs up to 800cc.
Key Features Compact Motorcycle Battery:
- Super Lightweight and high CCA Lithium Ion Motorcycle Battery
- The smallest case size available, great for custom builds, Cafe racers, and race bikes as they can be mounted in any orientation and easily hidden
- Adhesive-Backed Foam Included for EASY INSTALLATION
- Antigravity Batteries can hold a charge for up to 12 months, provided there are no accessories that draw power when the motorcycle is off. Things like alarms, ECU etc
- High-Quality brass terminals
- Lithium-ion batteries are sealed units that dont contain lead or acid and wont leak
- Built in the USA to high-quality standards
- Antigravity Batteries come with a 3-year Pro-rate warranty
Recommended Reading: Which Brand Of 312 Hearing Aid Batteries Last The Longest
Noco 12v & 6v Lithium Motorcycle Battery Chargers:
One of the most critical components to get right when you purchase a Lithium Motorcycle battery for the first time is the charger. As lithium batteries need to be charged in a specific way you can not use your standard battery charger. A must is to pick up one of our most powerful, highest-performing, energy-efficient, and compact chargers yet. The NOCO GENIUS range is a 6-volt and 12-volt battery charger and battery maintainer for Motorcycle, automotive, marine, and deep-cycle batteries, including Lithium-ion, flooded, gel, AGM, and maintenance-free batteries.
Small Case Lithium 12v Powersports Battery
At a very small 4.375 x 2.37 x 3.75 inches this lightweight motorcycle battery offers extreme power in the most compact size in Lithium Motorsport batteries. The Antigravity AG801 weighs only 1.56 lbs and is best used for applications where extreme weight loss and ultra compact size are desired. The loss of large amounts of weight allows for faster acceleration, shorter braking distances, better overall handling and even mileage improvements all beneficial for the everyday rider and racer. The AG-801 Lithium battery can be used for bikes from 600cc street use and 1200cc race use.
Recommended Reading: Costco Car Battery Warranty 2021